Friday, May 8, 2009

Swinging - Just good ol'fashion fun!


Today I am inspired by watching my girls have the most amazing fun at the park...just swinging! It brought me back to many years ago when I sat aimlessly on a swing for hours just imagining myself flying....



Wishing and knowing that someday I would reach the clouds!











And then....as always I would come back down, further from the goal of flight...


















But then...a reach and a stretch and I was climbing high...this time... I would reach them...I would finally touch them....or maybe next time...





As I sat and marveled, remembering back to my youth, I saw the same sweet innocence on the faces of my little girls.... and I knew how they felt... and I watched as they passed the joy from older to youngest... a new journey of flight about to begin...



1 comment:

  1. Great post Kristie. Those simple things in life are wonderful...I feel like going to the park.

    ReplyDelete